Saturday, August 8, 2009

Going into the second month of work

Giving the trees a rest, I've starting adding banners to the frame, where descriptions will show who sponsored what historic scene.

In the bottom left corner, I've developed the vines quite a bit, but now I have to wait on more Quinacridone Purple and Alizarine Crimson paint before I can work on that more. (I love all the crazy names of the colors)


A letter was sent to me, in care of the Madison Courier, in response to the newspaper article... it's from Becky Skillman, the Lieutenant Governer of Indiana!
"Dear Tiffany, I saw recently in the Madison Courier the picture of the three-story mural that you are painting, and I personally wanted to congratulate you. What a beautiful way to enhance the city and what an experience for you! Again, congratulations, and thank you again for working so hard to depict the area's history."

2 comments:

  1. wowza!! look at you! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at your work has given me great pleasure, I especially enjoyed your 17th century portraits and toiles and your exhibition in that beautiful setting made my heart flip, it was magical,I would so like to have seen it in situ..
    lit mural

    ReplyDelete